Monday, February 15, 2010

yahoo answers

I was doing homework this morning when a very important issue came up. It occurred to me that there must be plenty of hilarious questions submitted to Yahoo Answers that I haven't seen yet. So I got down to the real work at hand. Procrastination is great.

Dig.


Inarguation? Seriously? Frank, stop taking advice, and possibly spelling lessons, from dogs named Swampy.


Let's not gloss over the fact that the asker is named "Markie Mark Yo".


I dated a feminist. This might explain how she was always able to beat me at UNO.


This scenario blows my mind up. I'd like to imagine this was an assignment for his/her freshman English class. Asker "ss c" couldn't bring himself/herself to actually listen to the song. This is the 11th hour plea for help.


The world may never know Alex. Kind of like, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

Yes, I am kind of obsessed with John Mayer's megalomania, racism, twitter addiction, etc.. Yes, I just kind of blogged about John Mayer. This blog is going downhill.
Find your own Yahoo Answers. E-mail them to me, please.

1 comment:

erica said...

I.
Can't.
Stop.
Laughing.