Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Exploring the Positive



I have been feeling really down this week. I can't explain why really. But mostly the negative seems to be outweighing the positive and I am allowing it to overwhelm me. This doesn't usually happen, but here I am. So I am attempting to pull myself out of it. I happened upon Keri Smith's website today and it may be just what I needed. Anita received Keri's book How To Be An Explorer Of The World for Xmas but I am ashamed to say we have not put it to good use as of yet. After reading her blog, I pulled the book from it's shelf and plan on exploring it (and the world) immediately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi clk
your blog writing has been inspiring to me over time and it's only fair you should have an "i don't know why" day or two. smile at some bark and spark back. keep reaching to grab the up-lifting branch!

clk said...

Thank you Anonymous. You are very sweet and made my day.