Monday, April 19, 2010

What is the unhealthiest fast food sandwich?

I'm not going to bother with a picture because it would gross people out and then you'd never come back here to read our increasingly sporadic posts.

Popular baseball and political statistician, Nate Silver, has taken on the hilarious task of assessing whether or not KFC's new Double Down Chicken sandwich is the unhealthiest sandwich ever. (Click here) While I was initially shocked to see a Chipotle chicken burrito on his list of unhealthiest (I'm rooting for them to succeed as a future organic business) it was even more shocking to see how unhealthy some of these sandwiches are. I had never even heard of a few of them. Monster Thick Burger? Triple Baconator? Has Chevy Chase/Pierce Hawthorne been naming fast food menu items around the country?

For the record, I was dismayed to discover that the reputable Nate Silver did not list the unhealthiness of the most disgusting fast food item I have ever heard of or had a nightmare about.

Click at your own risk!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

um. is it wrong that i would totally try the sea dog?....no joke dude. i would.