Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Technical Difficulties and GO DODGERS!


I am still experiencing some technical difficulties with my ability to post images. So please excuse the inconsistent posting and/or text only posts. I know, bummer.

In the meantime, it's officially baseball season! Go Dodger Blue!
What? You didn't know I was a sports fan? I'm not. Not really. Despite my love of the Dodgers, I don't really follow the sport (or any sport). But I do enjoy attending sporting events. Why?Well, for a lot of reasons - it's far more exciting than watching on television, I like the atmosphere, the childhood memories, blah blah blah. The biggest reason I enjoy sporting events is the food. Really, that's the best part - admit it. So I was excited to read this article which got me pumped for this season. I know other people get pumped for the season by reading up on the players stats and such. Boring. Tell me where the best food is and I am a happy sports fan.

Word to the wise: No matter how hungry you are, and how late you are running, skip the Carl's Jr. food. I know stadium food is not going to be healthy and you aren't gonna feel like a million bucks after eating any of it but well, just learn from my experience. It's not worth it.

One more note, skip the part in the article that starts going into calorie content. Yeah, it's a lot. Did you seriously not know that already? Unless, you have season tickets and are eating this stuff on a very regular basis then just enjoy the food and oh yeah, the game.

Article via L.A. Times

Note: Problem still not fixed, but budger's brain might have been.

No comments: