Monday, July 19, 2010

Jessica's "Daily Affirmation"


This little girl is awesome. I want to know her. I want to be her.

I think we could all use a little bit of this and thought it was a good way to start the week.

Here is a little bit of what I love, things that I could stand on the sink and yell about...

I love my family, books, navy blue, holding hands, movies, to eat, music, holidays, the fall, dancing, chocolate and peanut butter, awesomely bad movies, halloween, bill murray, summer nights, sunday dinners, mid-century, heather grey, vacations, ruth gordon, fruits and vegetables, girl dates, museums, chocolate chip cookies, walking, dennis hopper, baking, everything french, singing loud with s.c., laughing, sunday mornings, joan didion, making lists, clothes, pottery, making great meals, geeking out and banana milkshakes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love that i am directly involved in at least TWO of these "loved things".....who am i kidding, i know i'm family too...THREE!!!!