Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Soup Part Deux




It seems I may have jinxed myself. After I posted about Green Chicken Soup last week and it being my must-have soup when feeling under the weather - I fell under the weather. Shucks. Truth be told, I don't feel all that bad, just mildly lethargic and I'm nursing a bit of a sore throat. Woe is me. But just as I said, the soup came in handy and has been oh, so comforting. In addition, I have this soup to add a little variety, also from Elana, which I made on Monday. It is delish! So very good and so very simple. My better half liked it even more than I thought he would and thanked me multiple times for dinner and even the next day was still talking about how much he liked the soup.

Thanks once again to Elana's Pantry for another wonderful recipe. If she has a fan club I might need to join because I stalk her website on a daily basis.

(image by Elana Amsterdam, via Elana's Pantry)

No comments: