Thursday, May 20, 2010

the impossible game

I've been writing lately folks. It's just that my writing has been for the two classes I am taking. And something about writing 5-10 pages about long-term business strategies that sucks the life out of me. Go figure. But I have time to watch videos while I procrastinate! (For the record I do add slowly to a post that I have been writing for PacificBirds. Very slowly. It will be posted soon though.)

So enjoy this video that I found from AcidCow.com. Don't ask.
From their site:
The most incredible football match took place recently in Spain.
Spanish team Athletic Bilbao played took on 200 kids at once, in the name of charity.
11 against 200, can you imagine?
But even playing in a 66-80-51 formation (with three goalies) wasn't enough to crush the might of Athletic Bilbao, who won 5-3.
Have you ever seen 200 kids celebrating a goal? Take a look.

No comments: