Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Resolutions

Here I am again with the lists. I cannot resist them. I love making my resolutions every year. I think I am pretty good at it. I make a list and keep it nearby and check it often to remind myself and hold myself accountable. I never succeed at everything on my list but that is not the point. I do not usually share my list with anyone except for my hubby. And I am apprehensive about sharing it here now with you. But I figured that fear was a good reason to post it. Get over it already. In fact, I am going to add it to my list of resolutions - If something scares you, makes you nervous -do it anyway. Plus, I know that sharing your resolutions with others makes you more likely to keep at them. So maybe you reading this will make me even better at keeping at this list this year. Now I am going to be honest (another resolution) I did omit something from the list that I just wasn't ready to share with the world. Baby steps.

So without further ado, here is what I'll be doing in 2010...

1. Stand Up Straight
2. Make Decisions
3. Be the Best Mom to Anita
4. Study Spanish
5. Eat More Vegan
6. Walk More (stop accepting that I no longer live in a good walking neighborhood as an excuse)
7. Meditate Regularly
8. Give Blood on Regular Basis
9. Be the Best Wife, Sister, Granddaughter, Niece, Cousin and Friend
10. Eat In Accordance With My Insulin Issues
11. Read/Study Science
12. Volunteer for Beach Clean Up with Anita
13. Take Pictures
14. Practice Daily Mindfulness
15. Work On My Expectations Of Perfection (seriously, let-it-go)
16. Commit to Gardening
17. Master 3 New Recipes
18. Listen to Music Everyday
19. No T.V. till 8p.m.
20. Eat at 10 New Restaurants with Tad
21. Take a Vacation
22. Floss
23. Be Honest and Forthcoming, No More Biting My Tongue or Little White Lies
24. Send a Card to someone 1x month
25. Say Yes, Do Something You Wouldn't Normally Do -Especially If It Scares You or Make You Nervous.

I think this list should keep me sufficiently busy. Here's lookin' at 2010 and crossing things off our lists...

No comments: