Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy T-Day!





I am so excited that Thanksgiving is almost here! I am starting my baking today and getting all ready and packed so we can head up to my family's house tomorrow to enjoy the day, the company and the food. This year I am bringing green bean casserole (from scratch - no canned soup nonsense), which I make every year and this new stuffing recipe which I have been dreaming about ever since I first spied the recipe on Food52. I am also going to try and make some cinnamon rolls which were a tradition of my Grandma's to enjoy with dinner or the next morning with leftovers. I am so excited to eat myself silly with creamed corn, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes and of course the pie! I hope everyone has a very Happy Turkey or Tofurkey Day! I will be back to posting on Monday.

No comments: